What is a Health Champion?
A Health Champion is a key supporter of your organization’s commitment to helping employees and their families live healthy, balanced lives. Champions serve as a liaison between the employees and Benovate/Grand Forks Public Schools.
Health Champion Responsibilities
- Educate fellow employees benefits of the Benovate program and encourage participation
- Provide suggestions and feedback around healthy initiatives
- Post and hand out communications to employees
- Attend on-site Benovate events and approximately 1 Health Champion meeting/month
One or two of the champions will serve as Lead Champions. In addition to responsibilities above, Lead Champions may be asked to:
- Distribute materials (flyers, incentives, etc.) to other Health Champions or schools without Health Champions
- Assist Benovate with Health Champion meetings
- Assist Benovate in communicating with the rest of the Health Champion committee