We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality. As a QA Engineer you will plan and coordinate testing activities. You will also work with customers to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Participate in and contribute to the entire software development life cycle process.
- Review functional specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Proven working experience in software development and quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working with databases, specifically MySQL
- Experience with source control, specifically Github
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process using JIRA
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner
Bonus Technical Skills
- Unix Command Line
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Benovate is a community health integration company. Our innovative consumer engagement platform, Benovate Connect, is a modular, customized application that merges various health resources within a defined community into a single, consumer-focused healthcare platform. Our mission is to engage a person on an individual basis with a focus on improving wellbeing.